DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (See below): harmonized list of supporting documents to be provided by visa applicants
REQUEST FOR VISA OF SHORT STAY FOR AN ARTIST
- Missing documents or photocopies = incomplete file = high risk of refusal of visa
- All documents must be submitted in original, accompanied by a complete set of photocopies
- All documents must be in French or accompanied with an official French translation version
A short-stay visa application form duly filled out on both sides, dated and signed
Passport (valid at least 3 months after the expiry date of the visa requested) must include 2 blank pages of any stamp accompanied by a photocopy of the identity page and the previous Schengen visas
Documents concerning the personal situation:
- For married persons: original marriage certificate
- For minors / students: copy of the birth certificate or the family passport proving the filiation + authorization to leave the territory for minors signed by the parents + certificate of schooling or university registration in progress or re-registration for the next school year
Accommodation certificate (reception certificate issued by the town hall in original and copy or hotel reservation covering the duration of the stay or letter of invitation and accommodation by the organizers of the show)
Justification of the event: venue, date, duration, organizers, main characteristics of the event
Booking of the return plane ticket
International medical care / repatriation insurance covering any emergency medical care and / or emergency hospitalization with a minimum guaranty amount of € 30,000, as well as the cost of repatriation for the duration of the stay in the entire Schengen Area.
Special case of minors :
A foreign 16-year-old minor artist must present an authorization from the commission of children of the spectacle of the DDSC (Departmental Directorate of Social Cohesion) competent, solicited by the organizer of the show; the labor code prohibits night work for children (from 8 pm to 6 am for minors aged 16 and from 10 pm to 6 am for working artists older than 16 and under 18), the organizer must also ask an exceptional declaration from the labor inspectorate in the event of a show in the evening
Birth certificate and parents’ authorization for leaving the territory.
This list is not exhaustive: other justifications may be requested if necessary. You may also submit any material that may assist in the processing of your case.