Ambition Africa 2019 [fr]
Business France reiterates its invitation for the 2nd edition of Ambition Africa, the main BtoB event between Africa and France, which will be held on 30 and 31 October 2019 in Paris, France.
Supported by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance and the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, AMBITION AFRICA is the annual business rendez-vous to strengthen trade and investment links between French and African companies.
Ambition Africa 2019 will take place over two days and is centred on:
• A plenary session attended by French and African officials
• Sectorial and transversal thematic workshops
• Personalized B2B meetings between French and African companies
• Community of experts
• Networking cocktails
Some key figures :
• 1,060 participants
• +1,000 B2B Meetings
• 38 African countries
• +200 Press articles
Please find :
• Flyer of Ambition Africa 2019 with pictures taken during Ambition Africa 2018
• The web-site to register French & Foreign companies who will attend the event : https://events-export.businessfrance.fr/ambition-africa-en/
Please note that :
• The subscription for African companies is free ;
• Business France will proceed in the selection process ;
• Costs of accommodation, air flight tickets are at the charge of the participants
Feel free to contact Mr. Amilcar Cabral (email@example.com), director of Business France for Ethiopia, for more information.